- Place the foot on a sheet of paper
- Mark the circumference (keep the pencil straight, at 90° to the paper)
- Then measure the longest distance with a ruler
- If one of your shoes is always too tight, measure both feet and then use the length of the largest foot.
- The best time to measure is the afternoon or evening when your feet have flattened out.
- If you are looking up your foot length in centimeters to find your shoe size, please use the closest number in centimeters that is equal or slightly longer than your foot.
How to measure